Monday, January 4, 2016

Im Participating 2016 / January Reading Plans

Hi everyone, or anyone who does happen across my blog. I am making this post because I have decided to participate in the 2016 52 books in 52 weeks book reading challenge. I initially made my own website where I posted my initial January list of books, but figured this would make things a whole lot easier. This will be my first year ever doing the challenge, and I decided to do the challenge because I do not read enough and I believe that this book challenge will change that about me. I hope that you guys will enjoy this fun challenge along with me.

As stated I will also post my January reading plans. I already have 5 books lined up for the first month of the challenge, but beyond that is a mystery at this point.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to 52 Books, Andrew. Look forward to hearing all about your reads.

    ReplyDelete