Monday, January 30, 2017

Im Participating 2017 / Beginning of the year Update

Hey guys, so I'm pretty late on the I'm participating challenge this year but hey better Lat than never. I unfortunately did not manage to read all the books that I had wanted to last year, but I read more than I had in a long time. I was actually really enjoying the challenge until I hit a wall by reading stardust. Don't get me wrong the story is really good but it's just not my kind of book.

This year I plan to try to at least read more books than I did last year. I managed across a really good deal for an iPad 2 which I have found to be a really good way to read books. It has a nice sized screen and is still pretty snappy for an older tablet. I am planning on reading the girl with the dragon tatto, and Catching Fire in the upcoming weeks as my first books of the year (I will have to read some extra books to cover up January's books.

Finally, I will be updating the HTML code that I have been using to show what books I have already read, and the links to the reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment